Your best choice for a high quality Argentina dove hunting trip of a lifetime!
- 20,000 acres of privately owned land with hundreds of shooting spots strategically located and managed to offer you the best dove shooting hunt and permanent dove concentration all year round.
- High volume non-stop shooting, over 1,500 rounds daily guaranteed.
- All kinds of shooting opportunities, for the most advanced or the most novice hunters, that can be experienced only in Cordoba, Argentina.
- World-class shooting pigeon and ducks over decoys.
- Short rides from the airport to the lodge and from the lodge to the shooting fields.
- Beautiful and comfortable lodge conveniently located close to the dove shooting fields and largest roosts. Eleven double suites with private bathroom, heating and air-conditioning, open bar, wine cellar swimming pool, internet and wi-fi service.
- Gourmet and typical cuisine for you to enjoy our proudest Argentinean world-famous beef along with a fine selection of Argentinean wines.
- Bilingual staff, professional and certified hunting guides who work hard at helping in every need, in a friendly and familiar environment.
- Outdoor barbecue lunch, videos and photos of your Argentina dove hunting trip, 1,000 dove club, helpful birdboys, transfers in 4×4 brand new trucks and vans, reliable and daily cleaned shotguns, open bar and permanent assistance at all times.
- Easy arrival, travel bookings and most convenient rates and routes on your flight tickets.
- Best hard to beat shooting quality and service in a familiar environment combine with reasonable rates and customized packages to welcome first-time or in many cases returning happy customers from all over the world.
- Over 15 years’ experience of a top-notch dove shooting operation run by its owner Jose Luis Grasso who following with his family hunting tradition makes JJ Caceria your excellent choice of a Argentina dove hunting trip, an experience you and your hunting fellows, friends and family will never forget!
Dove hunting testimonies
JJ, just wanted to let you know that Jason and I had an amazing Argentina dove hunting trip! Everything was more than we expected. The food was wonderful and the people were very nice. Marcello, Franco, Ines, Danillo, as well as the lodge staff were all great. The meals in the field were one of our favorite things. We love the different cuts of beef served “Asado” style. The shooting is definitely the best in the world and your operation has to be the best outfitter in the world. Everything went very smooth from our reception at the airport to our very helpful sendoff from the airport in Cordoba. We WILL be back for another Argentina dove hunting trip! Thanks again for a great experience!
Matthew Wooten Georgia, USA Phone: (256)668-0909
I hunted at JJ Caceria this last summer and I have to say it was the experience of a lifetime. I hunt a lot, including Mexico, and I have never seen customer service and personal attention to the extent that I did when I stayed there. From a hunting standpoint, I expected great hunting, but it beat my expectations in everyway possible. Birds everywhere, all day long. Field lunches (and siestas) probably stand out in my mind more than anything. A person would have to experience this to know what I mean. Great food and wine in the evening in a very comfortable lodge always topped off a fantastic day. The worst day I had was the day I had to leave, but I will be back next summer ready for more Thanks again for a great experience!
Alistair Chisnall. Nasseau Canada.
Hi JJ, The Meadows family wants to thank you for a wonderful dove hunting
trip!! Inez made sure we had everything we wanted even arranging for Lauren
to go on a horseback ride and cooking lesson while we hunted. Both Elijah
and Ellis had the hunt of their life,so did I . I’m looking to going back
next year with some friends..Thank you Marcello for the great lunches and
the unforgettable experience!! Your new friends.
Paul,Lauren,Elijah and Ellis meadows. Baton Rouge Louisiana
Spent two days shooting with some buddies in January at JJ Caceria Dove Hunting in January 2015. Had a blast. Great staff, great food, cool lodge and tons of birds. Well worth the money! I will be back.
Todd Lowry, USA
Argentinadove.com is JJ Hunting, a company run by its owners Jose Luis and Monica Grasso. We all know the time we spend and the cost involved in organizing a dove hunting trip. That is why Jose Luis & Monica, and their staff, will give you the kindness, service and safety that you deserve. Arroyito, about one hour away from Cordoba City, in the east of the province of Cordoba, Argentina, is world-wide known for its huge population of doves and other wingshooting species. That is why thousands of American and European hunters choose to visit us annually looking for the challenge of more than 1,500 daily shots. JJ offers over 20,000 acres of private land only 20 minutes away from the lodge. Within our land we have a roost where 20,000,000 doves fly all day long, in a constant pattern all year long, back and forth from the largest roosts, giving our guests the incomparable vision of millions of doves flying over their heads, coming from all directions any time of the year you decide to come.
Dove hunting season in Argentina